Atidan is pleased to expand our Workflow, Process, Forms and Mobile offerings for Microsoft SharePoint through our partnership with Nintex. New features and benefits just released for our Office 365 users and information about the new Enterprise editions for Mobile and Forms is enclosed in this blog post. To schedule a demonstration and free trial contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nintex Mobile Enterprise: Create Collections of Nintex Forms and Workflow Tasks
You can now explicitly specify which forms or workflow tasks are to be included in a Nintex Mobile Enterprise app, giving you the ability to build and deploy departmental or process-specific applications. Deliver a richer alternative to web-based access for your SharePoint and Office 365 users. They’ll gain the convenience of a single entry point for the forms and workflow tasks that are relevant to them.
- Create line-of-business-targeted apps using the tools you are already familiar with (Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms)
- Give your business users access to only the forms and workflows that are relevant to them, on their device, via a manageable and governable solution
Nintex Add-in for Outlook
The Nintex Office Add-in for Outlook is a great way to “Be Where Your Users Are” by enhancing the Nintex LazyApproval experience for Outlook. Now you can interact directly with a LazyApproval-enabled task seamlessly inside of your Outlook 2013/2016 client or directly from within the Outlook Web app. The Nintex Office Add-In automatically recognizes LazyApproval messages in your inbox and displays the available approval options for the user to click. With this latest release, we’ve added support for Nintex Workflow for Office 365 LazyApproval to complement the existing Nintex Workflow on-premises support. Nintex Add-in for Outlook is available for free from the Office Store.
Mobile Enterprise Edition
Mobilize your users and your workflows across the enterprise.
- Rapidly build, integrate, deploy, and manage your mobile workflow app
- Custom brand your app
- Build your app once and easily deploy it anywhere
- Create powerful apps without coding skills
- Provide native user experiences (geolocation, camera, etc.) across all mobile devices and compatible with all major platforms (iOS, Windows Phone, Android)
- Co-exist with a Mobile Device Management solution
- Work seamlessly with SharePoint and Office 365
Forms Enterprise Edition
Build enterprise-grade forms that drive workflow applications for SharePoint.
- Quickly design and publish web-ready and mobile-ready forms with custom branding
- Connect forms with your business processes through workflow triggers and task notifications
- Build integrations with databases and business applications, on-premises or in the cloud
- Enable online and offline data capture
- Administer and manage forms assets
- Work seamlessly with SharePoint