Atidan is pleased to partner with Intlock to present a webinar series focused on digital marketing and analytics for Microsoft SharePoint Internet, Extranet and Intranet sites including SharePoint 2013 and Office 365. The SharePoint Marketing Suite is a collection of web analytics and website optimization products that provide insight into the performance of online marketing initiatives, empowering organizations to make informed decisions, and ensure the success of online marketing programs.
Join us on Tuesday October 22, 2013 1:00 PM EDT / 17:00 GMT to learn about the SharePoint Marketing Suite which provides a compelling marketing offering to empower the marketer. Register Today!
SharePoint Marketing Suite can help enterprises:
- Generate increased demand
- Expand your customer’s community
- Synergize all services in one solution
- Integrate your key third party tools
Some of the tools that will be demonstrated include:
- Campaign Tracking and Advertising Effectiveness
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
All attendees will receive a special trial and implementation offer and a chance to win a free copy of Microsoft Office 2013 or Windows 8 Pro.
Contact Atidan’s SharePoint analytics and marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our unique digital marketing, extranet and intranet solutions.
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged analytics, crm, internet, intlock, marketing, portal, sales, SEO, sharepoint, SharePoint 2010, sharepoint 2013, sharepoint online, voice of customer
Atidan released today DocExplore(TM) for Microsoft SharePoint, an innovative mobile application to browse and search document libraries with a visual and collapsible tree view for the Android mobile phone platform. Designed with an intuitive interface specifically for the Microsoft SharePoint platform, Atidan DocExplore(TM) responds extremely quickly when searching titles or browsing document libraries.
“DocExplore(TM) for Android phones enables improved productivity and time savings for business on-the-go,” said Kartavya Chitalia, EVP of Atidan. “Extending the successful DocExplore(TM) for iPad and iPhone to the Android platform is a natural extension of our product roadmap. Expect more great mobile business productivity applications from Atidan in the future!”
Key features of Atidan’s SharePoint DocExplore(TM) for Android Phones:
- Access all your SharePoint folders and files in a collapsible & hierarchical tree view
- Dual Search lets you search document titles across sites and sub-sites on the server and also search within a document library using an instant filter
- Quickly retrieve your documents across multiple folders dynamically
- Email the document as an attachment directly from DocExplore(TM)
- View document libraries and sub-sites all at once or individually using Animation Control feature
- Increased app performance using caching feature
- Save files from the document library or sub-site to your Android device
Available for purchase from the Android Market with an introductory price of $2.99 for Android smart phones 2.2 or higher.
DocExplore(TM) is also available for purchase from the Apple App Store: iPhone iPad
Atidan’s Document Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Server server-based webpart delivers the visual tree-view document navigation to all of your SharePoint users. Visit the Atidan Store for details.
Contact the Atidan Mobile team for additional information about our solutions, development and support services: email@example.com
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Posted in Press Release
- Tagged android, collaboration, Document Explorer, document management, Document Preview, extranet, internet, intranet, ipad, iphone, mobile, SharePoint 2010, smartphone