Digital Marketing Experience with Atidan and Microsoft
Creativity + Innovation = Engagement
New York, NY. October 1, 2012 – Atidan is pleased to celebrate Advertising Week 2012 with the launch of the Atidan Digital Marketing Experience, where creativity and innovation creates engagement. Creating a global web presence including self-service, data integration, mobility, process management and social networking is possible on one open and extensible platform that begins with Microsoft.
Join us on Tuesday, October 23rd at 11AM EDT / 4PM GMT to learn more about how you can increase revenue, expand reach and retain customers. Register today!
Atidan’s Digital Marketing Experience delivers an integrated marketing management platform, multi-channel customer experiences, and a suite of solutions to drive and measure business results. Key solution capabilities include:
- SharePoint for Internet – Power your website with content publishing & search including a sneak peak of SharePoint 2013
- Extranets – collaborate with customers & partners to drive revenue and cost savings
- Marketing & Analytics – Voice of the customer, analytics, reporting & ROI
- Video – Advanced rich media authoring and publishing
- Multilingual – translations and localized content targeting
- Social Networking – improve innovation; adapt and respond
- Business Process & Case Management – optimize complex & critical processes
- Mobile – seamless on demand access anywhere
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Integrated with Newsletters, Surveys & Event Management
- Private Cloud Hosting – managed, security, scalability & flexibility
Contact the Atidan SharePoint team for additional information about our SharePoint Digital Marketing solutions for Internet and Extranet sites: email@example.com
Atidan is a software development and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping today’s business leaders create easy-to-use technology environments that make work easier and more efficient for employees at every level.
With offices in the U.S. and India, Atidan combines offshore cost-efficiency and 24 hour work cycles with direct onsite team interaction-delivering low-risk, high-performance applications development and consulting for business analytics, collaboration and custom business applications. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com.
Join Intlock and Atidan for The SharePoint Marketing Suite – developed with Microsoft for SharePoint, provides a compelling marketing offering built into the SharePoint environment that aims to improve enterprise websites, portals and third party applications, such as: SharePoint 2010, 2007, 2003, and other platforms and technologies.
Thursday October 4, 2012
This 60 minute webinar will demonstrate how the SharePoint Marketing Suite can provide marketers and business owners the tools they need to take their website to the next level.
SharePoint Marketing Suite can help enterprises:
* Empower the marketer
* Experience ease of use
* Establish brand loyalty
* Engage your audience
* Generate increased demand
* Expand your customer’s community
* Gain centralized control
* Synergize all services in one solution
* Integrate your key third party tools
Some of the tools that will be demonstrated include:
* Web Analytics
* Campaign Tracking and Advertising Effectiveness
* Behavioral Targeting
* A/B and Multivariate Testing
* Visitor Profiles
* Voice of Customer
Atidan announced today the Extranet Solution built with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites and designed to optimize business for competitive advantage, cost reduction and growth. Delivering a unified and secure architecture to join companies, partners, suppliers and customers together, the Atidan Extranet Solution solves many of today’s most pressing organizational and operational challenges.
“Most organizations today take extensive advantage of Intranets internally and Internets externally,” said David J. Rosenthal, President & CEO of Atidan. “However, true business value can be realized with Atidan’s Extranet Solution to solve challenges including reducing supply chain inefficiencies, improving interactions with customers, extending self-service strategies, sharing resources and enabling mobile capabilities.”
Atidan’s Extranet Solution serves as a single and central secure enterprise hub and delivers immediate return-on-investment by reducing the lines of communications between different parties and improving the productivity of information workers. Some of the key benefits include:
- Real-time sharing of business intelligence
- Anytime (24 x 7) collaboration
- Segregation and protection of sensitive yet shared business resources
- Workflow processing for streamlined interactions
- Customer self-service and advanced search
- Access to shared resources and line-of-business applications
- Centralized content publishing
- Mobile access to targeted services
The Atidan Extranet Solution can be rapidly deployed on-premise or in the cloud and is based on a proven and extensible architecture with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites.
Contact the Atidan Extranet team for a free no-obligation design review, demonstration and briefing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Press Release, SharePoint 2010
- Tagged Business Intelligence, collaboration, document management, extranet, growth, internet, intranet, operations, project management, Search, sharepoint, workflow