Join Atidan and Microsoft for this exciting series of On Demand webcasts including valuable tips, tricks, demonstrations and cloud solutions. Contact us for a no obligation personalized demonstration, briefing, free trials and special offers! Click the titles below to watch now – available only until September 30, 2014.
A Beginner’s Guide to SharePoint
Store documents, create team sites, and learn the ropes of an Office 365 SharePoint site for business.
Waterfall of Office Tips & Shortcuts
Get ready to be bowled over by a huge flood of awesome tips and tricks that’ll save you gobs of time.
Running Meetings and Webinars with Lync
Learn how Lync 2013 works in meetings, including white boards and polls. Plus a look behind-the-scenes look of how we do a webinar on Lync.
The New Office for Midsize Businesses
This session covers some of the common business challenges that midmarket customers face today and how Office 365 address those challenges. It reviews the features and benefits of Office 365 and of the cloud in general, and finishes off with a live demonstration of the services and some next steps and how to get started.
See Office 365 in Action
In this recording, we demonstrate Office 365 and some key capabilities. We show the Lync experience – for example sharing desktops, receiving calls, and receiving instant and voice messages – recordings and emails. We show how easy and productive it is to use all of these tools in a fast paced environment on the fly. We also show and discuss other features in Office 365 while demonstrating the richness of Lync.
Big Business Tools on a Small Business Budget: 3 Essentials for Business Success
America’s 23 million small businesses are the heart and soul of our economy. It used be that small business owners could only dream of accessing the powerful technology solutions fueling Fortune 500 companies. Now, in a truly momentous time, small businesses can easily access the same rich functionality at incredible affordable prices. In this webinar, you’ll learn how technology can help boost three key areas of your small business: productivity, mobility and security.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Show Me the Demo
Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings together sales, marketing, and customer care teams so you can deliver amazing customer experiences, and we want to show you exactly how this happens. LIVE.
100-Level Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Overview
This will cover Dynamics CRM overview topics and live demo. Hear about the latest Microsoft Dynamics 2013 release, see the product in action, and ask questions —this is the demo you’ve been waiting for!
Take Less Time Handling your Inbox & Calendar
The Microsoft Experience the Possible webcast series is a weekly 30-minute series designed to help you understand how Microsoft can help you work faster, smarter, and more efficiently as an individual and across teams with the latest productivity tools available. This new series will show how you and your organization can get more out of each and every day by:
- Making your mobile devices a competitive advantage.
- Staying organized across your inbox, customer data and cross-team collaboration.
- Improving processes, workflows and enterprise social interactions.
- Finding, sharing and transforming data into real, actionable business insights.
Being able to work productively from virtually anywhere.
Secrets of Revenue Growth: Discover How Some Small Businesses Are Growing 15 Percentage Points Faster
An event designed for small and midsize businesses. Featured speaker Thomas Hansen, Vice President for Small and Midsize Business, will focus on how technology can propel your business to greater success.
Among the topics he will cover:
- Independent research by The Boston Consulting Group(1) about the impact of technology on small and midsize businesses worldwide
- How technology helps these businesses thrive and grow
- How you can use technology to boost your business
- What a Microsoft partner can do to help jumpstart your success
(1) The Boston Consulting Group surveyed 4000 small and midsize businesses internationally, in an independently conducted study commissioned by Microsoft. The complete study, Ahead of the Curve: Lessons in Growth from Small and Midsize Businesses, was released on October 5, 2013.