Atidan released today the updated SharePoint DocExplore, an innovative mobile application to browse and search Microsoft SharePoint document libraries with a visual and collapsible tree view. Designed with an intuitive interface, the Atidan DocExplore for iPad and iPhone recognizes your gestures and responds extremely quickly when searching titles or browsing document libraries. DocExplore for iPad and iPhone enables improved productivity and time savings for business on-the-go.
Key features of Atidan’s SharePoint DocExplore for Apple iPad:
- Access all your SharePoint folders and files in a collapsible & hierarchical tree view, including all sub-sites
- Dual Search lets you search document titles across sites and sub-sites on the server and also search within a document library using an instant filter
- Retrieve your documents faster across multiple folders dynamically
- Login quickly with Windows authentication and SharePoint DocExplorer will remember your credentials. Saves multiple logins for different sites.
- Email the document as an attachment directly from SharePoint DocExplorer
- NEW – Support for Forms Authentication
- NEW – Support for Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint Online
- View all iPAD/iPhone supported files using SharePoint DocExplorer
- Shake your iPad/iPhone to expand and collapse folders
Available for purchase from the Apple App Store with an introductory price of $2.99.
Atidan also released the Document Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Server. This server-based webpart delivers the visual tree-view document navigation to all of your SharePoint users. Visit the Atidan Store for details.