Atidan is pleased to invite you to our live event on Thursday October 17th, 2013 at 2 PM EDT where we will demonstrate how to create project metrics, portfolio views, status reports, KPI’s and more with BrightWork for Microsoft SharePoint. BrightWork enables any organization to instantly deploy an affordable amount of project, portfolio and everyday work management, delivering immediate visibility and control.
Register here for Thursday October 17th!
During our demonstration, participants will learn about:
- Managing projects with simple KPIs
- Managing medium sized projects with metrics
- Getting metrics from Microsoft Project into SharePoint
- Managing across a portfolio of projects with metrics
- Delivering status reports and personal reports
BrightWork’s suite of templates for project, portfolio and everyday work management includes a full spectrum of support for team members, project managers, program managers and project office teams. The Project Office Jumpstart includes templates for:
- Project Management: Issue Manager, Project Lite, Project Standard, Project Structured, Agile Software Manager, IT Project Manager and Scrum
- Portfolio Management: Issue Office, Projects Tracker, Project Office and Project Office Portfolio and Program Management Office
- Demand Management: Project Request Tracker, Project Request Manager and Project Forecast Manager
- Work Management: Work Tracker and Work Manager
Through December 31, 2013, qualified Atidan clients can receive the BrightWork Project Office Jumpstart for $20K, a $35K value.
BrightWork Solution Data Sheet
Using SharePoint for Project Management
Free SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 Templates from BrightWork
Contact the Atidan team for additional information about our project management and SharePoint solutions, development and support services: email@example.com