- Atidan is pleased to offer Exchange Hosted Encryption for Office 365 as an add-on service
Deliver confidential business communications safely, letting users send and receive encrypted email directly from their desktops as easily as regular email. Email can be encrypted without complex hardware and software to purchase, configure, or maintain, which helps to minimize capital investment, free up IT resources, and mitigate messaging risks.
Secure and reliableExchange Hosted Encryption provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Send encrypted email messages to anyone, regardless of the recipient’s system configuration.
- Provide strong, automated encryption with a cost-effective infrastructure.
- Eliminate the need for certificates and use a recipient’s email address as the public key.
- Communication through a TLS-enabled network further enhances message security.
Stay in controlWith Exchange Hosted Encryption, you can keep your data safe, while maintaining control over your environment.
- Protect sensitive information and data leaving your gateway consistently and automatically.
- Policy-based encryption encrypts messages at the gateway based on policy rules.
- Help manage compliance with security and privacy requirements such as HIPAA and GLBA.
- Integrate with existing email infrastructure for minimal up-front capital investment.
Easy to use and maintainIt’s easier than ever to protect your organization’s email.Hover to enlarge image
- Encrypted email delivered directly to recipients’ inbox and not to a Web service.
- Email decrypted and read with confidence, without installing client software.
- A managed key server eliminates the need for certificate maintenance.
- Encryption process is transparent to the sender, who does not need to do anything other than write and send the message as usual.
How to Buy Exchange Hosted EncryptionPlease contact us for a customized quote at firstname.lastname@example.org