Yardley, PA – September 4, 2012 – Atidan released today DocExplore™ 2.0 for Microsoft SharePoint on the Apple iPad, an innovative mobile application to browse, search and edit documents with a visual and collapsible tree view. Designed with an intuitive interface specifically for the Microsoft SharePoint platform, Atidan DocExplore™ responds extremely quickly when searching titles or browsing document libraries. Version 2 includes the ability to edit and upload documents through your iPad browser.
DocExplore(TM) 2.0 is available now for $2.99 on the Apple iTunes Store
Atidan is also pleased to announce that DocExplore™ version 1 is now available for FREE for the iPad, iPhone and Android phone platforms.
Key features of Atidan’s SharePoint DocExplore™ 2 for iPad:
- NEW – Upload new documents to SharePoint document libraries
- NEW – Edit Office documents in your iPad browser (Requires SharePoint Enterprise license)
- NEW – Edit files in another application and upload them directly to SharePoint
- Access all your SharePoint folders and files in a collapsible & hierarchical tree view
- Dual Search lets you search document titles across sites and sub-sites on the server and also search within a document library using an instant filter
- Quickly retrieve your documents across multiple folders dynamically
- Email the document as an attachment directly from DocExplore™
- View document libraries and sub-sites all at once or individually using Animation Control feature
- Increased app performance using caching feature
- Save files from the document library or sub-site to your iPad
DocExplore™ requires access to a Microsoft SharePoint Server and is not a standalone application.
Atidan’s Document Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Server (on-premise) is a server-based webpart which delivers the visual tree-view document navigation to all of your SharePoint users and is now priced at $49 per server with unlimited users. Visit the Atidan Store for details.
Contact the Atidan Mobile team for additional information about our solutions, development and support services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atidan is a software development and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping today’s business leaders create easy-to-use technology environments that make work easier and more efficient for employees at every level.
With offices in the U.S. and India, Atidan combines offshore cost-efficiency and 24 hour work cycles with direct onsite team interaction-delivering low-risk, high-performance applications development and consulting for business analytics, collaboration and custom business applications. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com.
David Rosenthal, President & CEO, Atidan LLC, (215) 825.5045 Ext: 5001
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.