Trending Everywhere – Is Yammer User Adoption the Latest Craze?
Budgets dictate organizations’ abilities to purchase solutions, products and which areas need to be further invested in to ultimately reach their goals. SharePoint portals are generally well-calculated and allotted for within organizations, so user adoption, optimized ROI and productivity justify the acquisition. Yammer, the leading social platform now being integrated into SharePoint platforms more daily, is a spunky slice of sweet pie feature that can increase user engagement and escalate portal user adoption.
If your organization is making the distinct effort to reach their sweetest success rates with the integration of Yammer, then find out your Yammer User Adoption rates with the CardioLog Analytics Yammer User Adoption Rate Report and optimize productivity and usage. You can discover how many users you have registered on Yammer, and how many groups are growing in the Yammer community. With our other flavorful features, you can then go as far as seeing what kind of activity is happening, who’s creating it and all of the central metrics to understand Yammer User Adoption.
Among the Menu of Exclusive features CardioLog Analytics offers, Yammer Social Reports deliver:
- User Adoption Rate Reports to track growth trends.
- Influential Users Reports identifying Yammer leaders.
- Users Activity Reports to seek out evangelists, and users requiring training.
- Groups Activity Reports to pinpoint collaboration efforts.
- Top Groups Reports to recognize where the crowds are running to on Yammer.
- Praised Users Reports to scope out the overachievers and key players “praised” on Yammer.
- External Networks Activity Reports with valuable statistics on External contacts and collaboration.
- Followers Reports to get metrics on who’s following a specific user.
- Active Groups Reports to identify which Yammer groups are moving and shaking.
- Praised By Reports to tell you who’s praising a specific user and then do your digging to find out why.
- Team Effort means Team Activity – Inactive Groups Reports.
- Everyone has a say, or Yammer – Inactive Users Reports.
- Post, post, post away! Got the Message? Messages Posted Reports
- Because Every Little Bit of Content Counts – Content Contribution Reports
- If it’s Rubbing Off on Others, Don’t Rub it Out! Influential Content Reports
- Thumbs Up, All Around – Likes Reports
- Sometimes User Quantity is Comparable to Quality – Total Users Reports
- Open to the Public – Team Huddle! Total Public Groups Reports
- Participate and Pitch In Privately – Total Private Groups Reports
- Get Moving and Keeping Moving… and Socializing – Active Users Reports
Generating reports with insight on Yammer user and group activity and how influential these populations are in your Yammer Network can assist with the evaluation of user adoption levels to create a proactive action plan to increase portal usage and productivity.
With Yammer, organizations are able access a variety of content and surround it with rich metadata, such as shared posts, tagging, rating and more, so now search options are expanded further for SharePoint users to access sought after information within Yammer.
CardioLog Analytics Yammer Social Reports now offer innovative insight, and SharePoint users can optimize their portals even further with the array of features and awareness brought to users.