Free SharePoint Project Management Templates
Extend Out-of-the-Box SharePoint to Manage Projects
Atidan and our partner, BrightWork, have a gift for you: free project management templates to help you manage projects using out-of-the-box SharePoint. And they’re yours for free!
Available for SharePoint 2010 and/or SharePoint 2013. Download here: http://goo.gl/pmZwG2
Get started fast with the Lite template that gives you just enough project management to create and track a project on SharePoint with the greatest of ease.
Add extra project management with the Structured template that delivers a more coordinated environment to manage a project on SharePoint – along with an optional sync to Microsoft Project Professional.
Download these templates and you will get:
- The ability to capture and organize project goals, issues, risks, tasks and more
- Out of the box My Work reports, Gantt charts, discussion forums and team calendars
- Project status reports for real-time project visibility
- An optional sync with Microsoft Project
- Access to the Free Templates Community for helpful tips, more free resources and guidance information from other free template users.
The templates will run on all versions of SharePoint 2010 and 2013, including Office 365. You select the version you want to download after registration.