Microsoft’s Big Easy 8 Offer Expires June 30, 2012 – Earn Free Atidan Technology Services & Support
Yardley, PA – May 29, 2012 –Atidan announces the final weeks to take advantage of Microsoft’s Big Easy Offer 8, which rewards you for upgrading and refreshing your desktop, server and management solutions. Purchase eligible Microsoft software licenses and receive subsidies for Atidan services – a welcome injection to your IT budget.
You can use the Microsoft Big Easy 8 subsidy reward to:
· Defray the costs of solution implementation, management and scaling
· Lower the upfront costs of upgrading to the latest software versions
With Big Easy Offer 8, subsidies can be earned on Microsoft Online Services such as Microsoft® Office 365, Microsoft® Windows Intune & Microsoft® Dynamics CRM Online.
Signing up for Software Assurance (new Open Value or Open Value Subscription agreements) increases the subsidy amount you can earn. Microsoft’s Open Value program provides a flexible and affordable way to use and manage Microsoft licensed products under a single agreement.
Benefits of Software Assurance include:
· New Version Rights – Access to new software versions that are released during the term of your Software Assurance coverage. So you can keep your IT infrastructure current.
· Spread Payments – Enables you to reduce up-front costs and helps forecast budget requirements with predictable annual payments.
· Services – 24×7 support, deployment planning and end-user and technical training. Facilitate a quick ramp up for your employees and your IT staff on usage and management of Microsoft software.
Take action now and contact us today. Together we will blueprint a solution that fits your unique business needs moving forward, while maximizing the subsidy dollars you can earn with The Big Easy Offer 8. For full terms and conditions visit big easy offer 8 site at https://www.microsoftincentives.com/BigEasy/Default.aspx
Big Easy 8 eligible products include:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Lync Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Forefront
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Intune
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Project
Contact the Atidan team for additional information about our solutions, development and support services: email@example.com
Atidan is a software development and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping today’s business leaders create easy-to-use technology environments that make work easier and more efficient for employees at every level.
With offices in the U.S. and India, Atidan combines offshore cost-efficiency and 24 hour work cycles with direct onsite team interaction-delivering low-risk, high-performance applications development and consulting for business analytics, collaboration and custom business applications. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com.
David Rosenthal, President & CEO, Atidan LLC, (215) 825.5045 Ext: 5001
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.