Atidan announced today the Extranet Solution built with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites and designed to optimize business for competitive advantage, cost reduction and growth. Delivering a unified and secure architecture to join companies, partners, suppliers and customers together, the Atidan Extranet Solution solves many of today’s most pressing organizational and operational challenges.
“Most organizations today take extensive advantage of Intranets internally and Internets externally,” said David J. Rosenthal, President & CEO of Atidan. “However, true business value can be realized with Atidan’s Extranet Solution to solve challenges including reducing supply chain inefficiencies, improving interactions with customers, extending self-service strategies, sharing resources and enabling mobile capabilities.”
Atidan’s Extranet Solution serves as a single and central secure enterprise hub and delivers immediate return-on-investment by reducing the lines of communications between different parties and improving the productivity of information workers. Some of the key benefits include:
- Real-time sharing of business intelligence
- Anytime (24 x 7) collaboration
- Segregation and protection of sensitive yet shared business resources
- Workflow processing for streamlined interactions
- Customer self-service and advanced search
- Access to shared resources and line-of-business applications
- Centralized content publishing
- Mobile access to targeted services
The Atidan Extranet Solution can be rapidly deployed on-premise or in the cloud and is based on a proven and extensible architecture with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites.
Contact the Atidan Extranet team for a free no-obligation design review, demonstration and briefing: firstname.lastname@example.org